Would you like to be a member of R A M H ?
- Interested in the work of R A M H ?
- Keen to add your voice to the development of policy and future services within the organisation?
- If you answered Yes to any of those questions, RAMH Membership is for you!
R A M H members are an important part of the organisation. By becoming a member you will receive:
- Voting rights for nominations onto the Executive Committee
- A copy of our Newsletter
- An invitation to the R A M H Annual General Meeting
- A copy of the R A M H Annual Report
Our current memebrship subscribtions fees are:
Get involved and let your voice be heard!
For more details contact R A M H Administration on:
R A M H Administration Dept
41 Blackstoun Road
Tel: 0141 847 8901
Fax: 0141 889 3673
To apply for membership please print off and complete our application form. Please send completed application forms to the administration department (address above) using a 46p stamp.