Based at The Charleston Centre in Paisley, ACTIVE is a strong, established community mental health support service. We offer a wide range of supports from informal social groups and clubs to more focused activities and therapeutic groups, some of which take place in local venues in the community including Paisley, Renfrew, Johnstone and Glenburn.
ACTIVE's long standing experience in mental health means we are the first stop for information and education, as well as having a detailed knowledge of other community services and can signpost you to the most appropriate support.
Whilst our approach is relaxed and informal, all enquiries are dealt with in a confidential and professional manner.
We provide a wide range of supports including:
- The Hub (Venue) at the Charleston centre. This includes: Information groups, health and well being groups, creative groups and book and writing groups.
- Link Club social support groups in various locations in Renfrewshire.
- Health & Well-being group.
- Craft Cafe.
- A welcome group.
- Evening & weekend groups.
- Stress management.
- A monthly carers group with the Comunity Development Service and The Renfrewshire Carers Centre.
- Smoking cessation group.
A range of leisure and recreational groups including:
- Walking Group
- Women's group
- Football (Paisley Lions)
- Gardening group
- Physical activity groups (Cycling)
How to Contact ACTIVE
You can find us at:
The Charleston Centre
49 Neilston Road
You can call us on:
0141 618 5600
You can email us at: