This service operates in East Renfrewshire only.
At Causeway One Stop Shop, we offer support for people experiencing mental health problems. Causeway provides individual support, working with service users in their own homes and communities specifically acknowledging local diversity. We also have an extensive group work programme throughout East Renfrewshire. The service offers information and support to the carers, partners, friends and work colleagues of people experiencing mental health problems. Our support can be tailored to meet what suits you best and can include evenings and weekends.
We are committed to supporting and improving mental health in all of our communities and we acknowledge that different groups and individuals have different needs and we actively work to change and shape our services to meet these needs. Causeway provides a number of services using a recovery approach, such as:
- Individual work supporting people to use public transport and community resources
- Group work including; anger management, assertiveness, anxiety management, creative groups etc.
- Supporting the BME community i.e. Wellbeing, Women's Drop-In etc.
- Information in relation to mental health issues and East Renfrewshire Community Resources
- Providing mental health awareness session in secondary schools
- Carers Support Group
For more information, please visit our website www.causeway-ramh.org
How to contact Causeway
You can find us at:
15 Carlibar Road
You can call us on:
0141 881 8811
You can email us at: