RAMH training courses cover a range of aspects of social care and mental health. Inline with the Scottish Executive's National Programme for Improving Mental Health and Well-being, we provide a range of training courses as we understand that improving knowledge and skills is an essential part of the work to improve Scotland's mental health.
Specifically in line with the National Strategy, RAMH offer Scottish Mental Health First Aid and ASIST training. However, we also offer training in supporting people who Self Harm and a range of internal training.
Please follow the links below for full details of our training programme.
Self Harm Training
Why choose a RAMH training course?
With over 30 years experience, we have delivered training and facilitated discussion on all mental health topics to a variety of sectors including; health, education, corporate, social care and many more. To see how RAMH training can benefit you and your organisation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or to speak to the training team directly call 0141 847 8913.
RAMH Training is:
- Cost effective and good value
- Professional and specialist, based on years of experience in the field of mental health
- Delivered by trainers who have a wealth of knowledge and experience
- Supported by excellent feedback and testimonials from previous clients.
- All inclusive; trainers, slides, handouts, reference material, certificates are included as standard. However we can also arrange provision of spacious meeting rooms, audio visual equipment and catering.
- Supported by outstanding feedback and testimonials from previous clients
RAMH can provide nationally recognised training courses as well as devising bespoke sessions that suit you or your organisation's requirements. If you would like to find out more information about any of our courses, please contact email@example.com